Finance Director - Property (PH)
Our client is a leading investment and development group with a proven, extensive track record of property development across all real estate sectors in both UK & European markets.
The current Group Finance Director is moving much more into non-real estate activity as other businesses come into the group. As a result the senior leadership team have established the need for a Finance Director - Property to be recruited to work with the Managing Director for the real estate business.
The key responsibilities for the Finance Director – Property will be:
- The ability to cover the core financial controller element of the role.
- The ability and willingness to work in a small team, with one direct report
- The ability to deliver a “no surprises” property finance function.
- An active business partner to the Managing Director running the substantial property portfolio.
- An individual with deep experience of property, in particular development and property finance.
- Highly credible vis-à-vis external parties e.g. banks, JV partners and lawyers
- Adept at putting in place reporting systems for internal purposes, bank reporting, reporting to JV partners
- Good at system implementation e.g. upgrading and adding modules to existing accounting system
- Experienced in offshore structures and how to communicate with trustees
- Able to show a basic tax knowledge regarding property
- Intelligent, commercial and well qualified
The ideal candidate will be either ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with at least 10-15 years’ experience in real estate related businesses as either a Financial Controller, Finance Director or Head of Finance.
This is a first class opportunity for an individual to take on a cutting edge role encompassing property finance, financial management and property development, whilst working in an established business with a long track record of sound property investment, asset management and development.
Apply for Finance Director - Property (PH)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly