Head of Lettings - West London
Head of Lettings – West London
Our client, one of the most exciting operations in London at the moment is looking to hire a senior Lettings professional to come in, step into the shoes of a senior who is stepping up and run a key part of the company. Working closely with one of the top Real Estate Investment companies in Europe, you will be well backed in the delivery of top quality, affordable housing across the UK and ensuring that the portfolio is let and managed well.
As the Head of Lettings, it will be your responsibility to lead and drive the lettings team from HQ in West London. You will be tasked with the mission of getting out there and striking up strong relationships with local authorities, managing current local authority relationships whilst supporting, motivating and leading your team in delivering the same.
The objectives for the company are far reaching with plans to take on a further 1000 units over the next 12 months covering the wider London and M25 region as far as the North West.
The ideal candidate will have strong man management skills, enjoy team work, leading from the front, coaching and training those around them to deliver best in class service at all times.
The role will involve:
- To work with Heads of Projects and the Service Charge team to ensure that new build properties are let as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Develop and embed checks and balances around pre tenancy assessments and right to rent documents being accurately and securely recorded.
- Ensure the delivery of an excellent customer service to both prospective and existing residents during the allocations and housing options processes.
- To work with various different local authorities as and when required.
- Work with third parties such as lettings agents to increase the team’s capacity to let.
- Work with data captured in handover spreadsheets and other sources to allow for optimum resource planning at least three months ahead of time.
- To monitor and record re-let properties, liaising with managing agents regarding status of works and ensuring the process is efficiently managed.
- Troubleshoot issues as and when they arise
About you as the ideal candidate:
- Strong Management skills – team of 5 in place
- Must be well organised
- Experience had working with local authorities in your career within property
- Ability to adapt and deal with a very fast paced environment
- Able to multitask in a busy workplace
- Knowledge of the housing regulatory requirement
- A confident communicator
This opportunity is being interviewed for as we speak and for the right candidate, the role will be challenging, immense in scale and doing it well, could well be a career highlight and legacy for you.
Package: Up to 50K Basic OTE 65K plus extensive benefits
Please contact Grant Kaveney for more information on email@example.com
Apply for Head of Lettings - West London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Housing & Social Residential jobs in London (Central)
- Investment & Financial Residential jobs in London (Central)
- Residential Investment & Development Residential jobs in London (Central)
- Estate Agency, Sales & Lettings Residential jobs in London (Central)
- Property Management Residential jobs in London (Central)