Asset Manager, London, Up to £90,000 pa (DOE)
An international real estate finance advisory house is looking for an Asset Manager to join the established team in the London office.
The Asset Manager will be responsible for advising clients on real estate portfolios across UK & EU.
This will involve:-
- Management of Corporate Real Estate loans (across all asset classes).
- Quarterly analysis of loans.
- Cash flow examination (to include service charge & rent arrears).
- Review & advise on asset management initiatives on existing and upcoming loans.
In order to be considered you WILL:-
- Have worked on development loans.
- Have good up to date knowledge of commercial real estate (preferably EU & UK markets).
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
- Have managed loans.
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Office (inc. Word, PowerPoint & Excel).
In these changing times it is essential to provide up to date sound information on real estate portfolios. This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable international real estate advisory business with a clear career pathway.
Please contact George on 020 3589 2321 for further details.
Apply for Asset Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly