A leading Real Estate investment and development company is seeking an Asset Manager to join their Student Accommodation team, based in London.
As a company, they are always investing in new growth areas. This is an exciting opportunity to work within an international and entrepreneurial business. Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with creation and execution of asset management strategies across the student accommodation portfolio, optimising the asset value and income.
- Overseeing various budgets and forecasts, carrying out financial modelling and reporting, as well as variance analysis.
- Liaising with other asset managers and finance teams, as well as property management teams to ensure the properties are maintained to the appropriate standards, as well as any other external staff.
- Preparing and giving presentations to senior management and board members, with regards to budgets and other reports.
- Ability to use your own initiative and be resourceful.
- Able to work to strict deadlines.
- Have fantastic communication skills and be able to work as a team.
- Very good Excel and financial modelling skills.
- Experience working within the student accommodation sector.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.
Apply for Asset Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly