Senior Development Manager
The successful candidate will be involved in and responsible for project acquisition, feasibility, design and planning. Working alongside the Project Management team the Senior Development Manager is responsible for the performance of any scheme all the way through to completion and exit.
The successful candidate will have an overarching responsibility for a scheme’s viability and be able to demonstrate the ability to successfully report to investors and shareholders.
- Be involved in the process of site acquisition
- Determine best value in a scheme and effectively manage the performance of the asset regarding value, programme, cost, finance and exit strategy.
- Conduct site appraisals, valuations to ensure schemes are both implementable and deliverable including feasibility analysis, providing the business plan, budget plan, and schedule of works related to any project.
- Lead and manage the design team. Work closely with the architects, engineers, and designers to ensure that all the specific requirements of the project are met
- Lead and work with the professional planning team to achieve planning. Co-ordinating planning requirements and identifying constraints. This includes third party matters, statutory consents, rights of light, and neighbourly matters.
- Manage development risks to ensure projects are driven towards the construction phase.
- Responsible for the marketing and leasing process of any scheme.
- MRICS qualified with a development background
- Degree Qualified
- Experience dealing directly with clients and reporting to key stakeholders
- 4 years minimum commercial experience within a development environment, ideally client side
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven and self-motivated.
Apply for Senior Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly