Interim Asset and Estates Manager
A Local Authority based in the East Midlands are currently seeking an experienced Assets and Estates Manager to join their Property Development team.
The role will be based around undertaking a broad range of functions and duties required for the successful management of an existing property portfolio, delivery of new housing and commercial purchases and construction
- Manage all aspects of commercial property within a local authority environment.
- Provide development appraisals, valuations and general advice for a variety of different purposes.
- Prepare committee reports and briefings for clients and attend committees and working groups as necessary.
- Manage construction/capital projects up to £5m.
- Day to day management of existing land and property including liaising with tenants, monitoring costs and billing etc.
- Manage project teams to ensure delivery of targets.
- Manage effective relationships with internal customers and contractors.
- Seek opportunities for new developments.
What you need
- Full understanding of the construction project development process
- Chartered surveyor or working towards achieving MRICS
- Holds a current site card or is prepared to immediately attain
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ben Brown at Park Avenue Recruitment 0203 795 4828
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in.