Surveying Executive - Property Management - W1
Surveying Executive - Property Management - W1 - up to £35,000 with benefits
My client is looking to bring in an experienced Surveying Executive to strengthen their Property Management team. The role would involve working on a multi-let office portfolio throughout Central London. The role is currently offering up to £35,000 with benefits
Essential duties will include:
- Reading leases and documents and completing computer input forms.
- Assisting in the preparation of service charge budgets and reconciliations.
- Assist in answering tenant correspondence and queries.
- Ensuring the computer system is up to date and completing lease update forms.
- Site inspections re: specific works or feedback regarding particular issues
- Attending occupier meetings
- Report writing Making sure insurance inspection works are completed (especially where passed to occupiers)
- Document control Authorise site works in collaboration with the surveyor
- Attending occupier meetings To work with facilities managers, building managers, client accountants, purchase ledger and treasury
- Running and being responsible for certain projects to assist the team
The ideal candidate must have:
- Ideally have some knowledge of relevant Landlord and Tenant Act, RICS and ARMA Guidelines and Regulations (basic/working)
- Able to read and understand Leases and other legal documents
- Able to hit deadlines, targets and KPI’s on the buildings that they manage.
- Excellent IT skills particularly in Gmail, MS Word package and Excel
- The ability to gain trust and respect from colleagues, tenants and contractors.