Interim Estates & Disposal Surveyor
A Local Authority in the East Midlands is looking for a competent Interim Estates & Disposals Surveyor to join their Property team.
As an Interim Estates & Disposals Surveyor, you will be working with the property and estates team, and be responsible for the council's property portfolio undertaking their asset disposals and estate management responsibilities on a day-to-day basis.
- About the role
- You will undertake various landlord and tenant matters associated with commercial and operational asset portfolio.
- Various estate management issues including negotiating and granting licenses, way leavers, easements resolving land ownership.
- Asset Valuations & provide valuation advice.
- Manage property disposals contributing to the capital programme and seeking out opportunities for disposal and development which are economically beneficial to the council.
Key Experience Required:
- To be a hardworking and punctual individual and be able to efficiently work in the Estates & Asset Team.
- Previous experience in Estate Surveying, Disposals, Rent Reviews, Lease Reviews, and Valuations, preferably with Local Authority experience.
- Education to Degree level or equivalent in property-related discipline, as well as this they must be MRIC's qualified.
The position will be for an initial 3 month period with a scope for an extension.
The contract will pay roughly £350-£400 LTD Per Day.
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Conor at Park Avenue Recruitment. (Conor@park-avenue.co.uk)
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in