Client Side Construction Program Manager – Student Accommodation (MC)
Our client is a leading student accommodation developer with a national portfolio.
As a result of continued growth and development they require a Construction Project manager to
deliver refurbishment and reconfiguration projects across our London and the South.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting the development, coordination and execution of capital projects;
- Lead and manage the development and delivery process from inception through to delivery including aftercare to a successful conclusion.
- Procuring & managing consultants and design teams in developing refurbishment & new build developments.
- Manage and coordinate the design team throughout the project life cycle including the consents process, Building Regs. & contractor procurement stages.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory, quality and health and safety standards.
- Report on project level progress and budgets, monitor consultant & contractor deliverables and address any deviations from plan.
- Hands-on, dealing with day to day and exercise professional judgement to resolve emerging difficulties.
You must be a qualified construction project manager, with experience in mid-high rise refurbishments to be successful in this position.
Experience of “live environment”, so experience of dealing with refurbishments in occupied properties will be extremely beneficial.
With experience of JCT contracts you will demonstrate the ability to work at pace across multiple projects.
To succeed in this challenging role, you will possess a relevant property qualification and have experience of managing a varied workload.
Commercially aware, you will be confident dealing with a wide range of people, possess excellent communication skills, a cool head managing multiple projects.