Estimator (Land) –– Yorkshire, Residential Developer
a well-established award winning house builder who build high specification homes of distinction.
About the role:
Reporting to the Commercial Director you will work alongside an experienced land team accountable for land estimates, final budgets utilising COINS. Your responsibilities will include:
- Once land opportunities are identified, familiarise the geographical area and consider site issues.
- Prepare estimates of all prime costs.
- Calculate all the prime costs on developments within the business, reporting any movements in the costs since the preparation of the land purchase exercise through the planning process. Prime costs to include but not restricted to house pricing, labour costs, site work operations and remediation work.
- Liaise with the other departments to ascertain costs of land, technical, statutory services and site overheads.
- Maintain schedules of quantities at various levels and price them individually.
- Ensure the cost base is updated.
- Complete the land purchase exercise for presentation to the management team.
What We're Looking for:
- Experienced Estimator / Quantity Surveyor
- Strong knowledge of Building Regulations, NHBC and Health and Safety requirements.
- Managing information flow and deadlines.
- IT knowledgeable.
- Knowledge of the Coins system would be of a benefit.
- Level headed, tenacious with excellent attention to detail
To discuss this role in the strictest confidence please contact Shirley Hursthouse on 0161 234 0374 or, to apply please forward your CV to shirley.hursthouse quoting reference 361890.