Healthcare Valuations Specialist - Leading Team
One of London's busiest specialist teams are expanding due to increased growth, and have an enviable client list including large funds and specialist healthcare investors and operators. They provide Valuation, Consultancy Services and Analysis relating to the full spectrum of healthcare properties located across the UK
This will be a key appointment working with banks, investors developers, and occupiers on a varied caseload.
- Undertaking valuations and development appraisals together with due diligence for loan, acquisition and accounts purposes in the UK and EMEA region.
- Analysis of business plans, development proposals and trading performance for a wide variety of high value assets
- Preparation of detailed reports and presentation of valuation advice to clients.
- Working closely with colleagues in regional offices, and where necessary undertaking work in overseas jurisdictions.
- Qualified Chartered Surveyor at Surveyor or Senior Surveyor level
- Experience in the valuation of property valued with reference to trading potential desired, but not essential.
- Capable of adapting to a varied workload
- Ability to analyse and communicate complex proposals
- Self-motivated while working as part of an energetic and enthusiastic team, with both colleagues and clients
- In a position to travel for work
- Excellent communication skills enabling the development of good relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Experience in preparing valuation and cashflow models using such packages as Excel.