Project Manager (Developer) (SD)
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client is an experienced developer with an enviable track record of delivering high quality sites for clients. The business has a solid landbank and pipeline of developments to bring through and require an experienced Project Manager to be a part of the small but high functioning team. The role will be responsible for:-
- Managing the infrastructure, construction, procurement and delivery of projects to budget and timeframes
- Working with the Development team to understand requirements and work up land appraisals and due diligence
- Liaise with third parties to secure planning and implement works
- Procure drawings and specifications to enable construction delivery
- Budget costing and management for the infrastructure and construction schemes
- Management of tender process and appointment and management of the main contractor
Candidates who have delivered commercial office, industrial, logistics or retail developments as a developer or contractor will be considered. Construction qualifications are preferred and any prior experience in civil engineering, infrastructure or construction also an advantage. Candidates will need to demonstrate a strong record of delivering high quality developments, have a good knowledge of construction methods, procurement, contracts and pricing.
The developments this role will take control of will all be in and around the M25 area so candidates will need to be located in the Home Counties or within an hour of the M25.
Apply for Project Manager (Developer) (SD)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly