Rural Surveyor - Somerset
2 days left
- Full Time
Beach Baker are delighted to be acting for a highly successful regional firm of rural chartered surveyors with offices located in the West Country.
On a day-to-day basis you will be involved in all aspects of rural professional work for private clients throughout the Wiltshire, Somerset, Hampshire & Dorset patch. There is huge flexibility and scope with this role and there will be several areas of work that you can immerse yourself in. The ideal candidate will already be an established Rural Surveyor in the local region, perhaps working for a competing firm, however candidates with a desire to relocate to the region with suitable rural experience will be strongly considered.
- Complete RICS red book rural valuation reports for clients.
- Rural landlord and tenant advice.
- General rural professional work.
- Identifying opportunities for business development with a loyal client base.
- Building successful relationships with clients, which include Investors, farmers, landowners, family trusts, private clients, and public sector institutions.
Skills /Qualifications Required:
- Member of RICS and CAAV, minimum 2+ years PQE.
- RICS Registered Valuer.
- Proven Red Book rural valuation experience essential.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational & time management skills.
- Commercially minded, astute and market aware.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence by Rupert Stuart-Baker. Please call our Bristol office on 0117 313 0391, or mobile 07557 978873 or email email@example.com.
Apply for Rural Surveyor - Somerset
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly