Based Birmingham or Manchester
Competitive salary and benefits package
My client is a leading real estate advisor who provide estates services to clients across the UK. The Occupier Management team is looking for a capable Property Administrator who can provide provide technical support to the client portfolios.
Key responsibilities will include
- Maintenance of estates database for the team`s portfolio, interpreting leases where necessary.
- Regular liaison with both internal and external clients to co-ordinate database services and information.
- Provide advice/support to other team members to enable and ensure their contribution to outputs and adherence to procedures
- Act as a main point of contact between team/client to control processes and assist communication, wherever possible.
- Liaise with clients and 3rd parties i.e. landlords, tenants, and their agents to ensure uninterrupted use of the client's premises, effectively acting as the intermediary between landlord and tenant
- Assist with regular and ad-hoc reports to internal and external clients.
- Liaise with accounts team to ensure efficient payment of rent and invoices
- Ensure adherence to lease terms and compliance with statutory requirements and advising clients of same
- Process tenant applications for landlords consent for assignment, subletting and alterations.
- Assist with service charge process at budgeting, variance reporting and reconciliation stages.
- Identify and drive through cost savings for corporate occupiers
- Manage exit strategies for freehold and leasehold properties being vacated
Ideally you will posses a good legal grounding to understand statutory, regulatory frameworks with experience of working in a Property Management team. Client facing, you will be proficient with all Microsoft programmes including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
Please apply online with your most recent CV.