Management Accountant – Real Estate Investor and Developer (PH)
3 days left
- Full Time
Our Client has been the forefront of investment in and the strategic management of commercial and mixed use led assets. They now have an opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant whose objective will be to manage the financial reporting and management accounting for some of the business’ major entities. The core responsibility of the role is to conduct the financial and management accounting for each asset.
Key responsibilities for the Management Accountant will be:
- Robust management of the cashflows for the SPV to ensure it can meet its liabilities as and when they fall due.
- Full ownership (with support) of the short and medium term cashflow forecasting model
- Overseeing and managing the accounts payable process to ensure good cash management for the entity, and timely payments to suppliers ensuring a good relationship is maintained.
- Ensuring an organised approach to ensuring adherence to a programme of daily, monthly, and weekly tasks
- Preparing and / or reviewing all balance sheet reconciliations.
- Maintenance of all financial transactions on Sage Line 50 in a timely manner.
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts.
- Accurate and timely preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns.
- Detailed knowledge of the Facility (loan) Agreements that are in place.
- Preparation and prompt delivery of the bank reporting covenant compliance to the Lender.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Considerable accounting experience and be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified.
- Experience with Sage Line 50 is desirable but not essential.
- Experience of the real estate sector is essential.
This is a really good opportunity to join a successful, well run organisation where accounting standards are high and always improving. This is a challenging remit and one that will provide excellent career development for an ambitious accountant.
Apply for Management Accountant – Real Estate Investor and Developer (PH)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly