Interim Senior Asset Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Park Avenue are currently looking for an experienced Senior Asset Manager to work with one of our Local Authority clients in the South East.
The position will be based around providing Strategic Property and operational landlord and tenant services on the councils investment property portfolio.
Duties in the role
- Rent reviews and lease renewals
- Management of service charge accounts on properties within the portfolio including preparation and reconciliation of service charge budgets.
- Support investment acquisitions and disposals
- Providing specialist property advice and input to Council projects.
What you need
- MRICS qualified with Estate Management or other relevant University degree.
- 5 years PQE
- Local Authority experience
The position will be for an initial 6 month contract and there has already been indication that an extension is possible.
Due to Covid19, the role will initially be home based with a view to be in the office once social distancing has been lifted in line with government guidelines.
The contract will run off a 37 hour week.
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ben at Park Avenue Recruitment.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in
Apply for Interim Senior Asset Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly