2 days left
- Full Time
I am currently working with a Local Authority in the South West who are looking for an Interim Maintenance Surveyor to join their Property and Asset Management team.
About the role;
- Provide day to day maintenance and repairs services - managing voids, repairs and contractors.
- You will be dealing with reactive and planned property maintenance ensuring projects kept within budget and compliant with Decent Homes Standards
- Undertake the preparation of condition surveys to enable the implementation of the planned and cyclical maintenance programmes.
- Check dwellings to ensure that the Council meets its legal responsibility in relation to Statutory Compliance in line with current Regulations, e.g. gas, electric, fire, legionella, solid fuel etc.
- Prepare specifications including pre and post inspect void works, financial management of voids
About the Contract;
- 3 months (rolling)
- Start asap
- £19-£21 an hour
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Sophie at Park Avenue Recruitment.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in.
Apply for Maintenance Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly