Our client a US based Investment Management fund is seeking to hire an Investment Analyst in its London office to support its U.K platform.
• The Analyst will be actively involved in all aspects of the deals including underwriting, negotiating third party financings, deal structuring, strategic asset management, and sales.
• The Analyst will support the Investment team in screening and analysing new investment opportunities, financial analysis and excel modelling, managing advisors and due diligence work streams.
• The Analyst will support the production of the investment committee materials and undertake quarterly reporting and investment performance monitoring.
• The Analyst will work across all asset classes, evaluating opportunities at the corporate and asset level, equity and debt positions, listed companies and operating businesses.
• The candidate must have a strong numerical undergraduate degree from a top-tier university (minimum 2.1).
• The candidate should have prior experience as an analyst within a real estate private equity firm, real estate investment bank or real estate investment/asset manager.
• The candidate will ideally have UK real estate experience.
• The candidate must demonstrate advanced analytical capabilities including creating, calculating and interpreting complex financial models - DCF, NPV, IRR, etc.
• Our client is seeking a candidate who is self-motivated and enjoys a fast-paced and active setting with significant deal flow.
• Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written, are required along with the ability to work independently and with fellow employees as part of a transactional or project team.
• Base salary: Competitive with discretionary annual bonus & benefits
For more details please contact Rory O'Reilly - email@example.com
Apply for Investment Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly