Senior Development Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
We are delighted to be appointed by our client who is currently focused on growing their internal development team due to expansion of their existing portfolio of assets. They require an experienced Development Manager who can hit the ground running from day one and enjoys the challenge of working across multiple schemes in a client side position.
This is a full cycle role once Heads of Terms are signed and the expectation is that the Development Manager will take full responsibility of the project all the way through to occupation. A fantastic role for someone who enjoys working in a small team and being exposed to all workstreams involved in the development process.
- You will hold a Property or Construction related degree.
- Be professionally Chartered.
- Have a track record of delivering either Residential, Student Accommodation or Hotels of over 18m high.
- Understand the UK planning process in detail.
- Have a good understanding and practical knowledge of financial modelling.
- Worked on multiple developments simultaneously.
- Strong management and team leadership skills, managing internal and external teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical and highly numerate.
- Ability to work from HO in London post COVID-19 and travel around the UK as this is a National role.
For further information please get in touch to discuss.
Apply for Senior Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly