Leasing Manager - Nationwide Retail Portfolio
Owner and developer of UK focused Retail Led Schemes are looking for a Leasing Manger to join their growing team. They pride themselves on creating destinations tailored to local communities as opposed to taking a one size fits all approach, and this has enabled them to weather the current market conditions well compared to their competitors. They have a strong reputation for creating value through robust and creative retail and leisure asset management, and also for working in partnership with their tenants and occupiers to ensure success for both parties.
They are looking for a Retail Leasing Manager, with demonstrable experience sourcing, negotiating and executing value add lettings across designated assets in line with asset masterplan and business plan objectives.
The role involves:
- Building excellent business relationships with existing and target customers, locally and nationally
- Identifying and delivering lettings to predominantly regional customers which are completely aligned with their community strategy across specific assets as well as identifying portfolio-wide opportunities.
- Identifying, contacting and engaging with targeted retailers and creating a plan to secure deals
- Managing and directing external advisors in the effective and efficient execution of leasing objectives on designated assets
- Work on innovative ideas to differentiate their centres and ensure you maximise income and reduce costs through leasing
- Proactively identifying new and emerging brands and concepts that would enhance and differentiate their schemes
- Circa 4 years and above industry experience, either in an Agency role; working landlord side in another Leasing role, or potentially working for an Occupier in an Acquisitions role.
- A creative approach to leasing, with the ability to bridge the gap between occupiers needs in the ever evolving retail market, whilst continuing to maintain and drive value for the owner/developer
- An understanding of the nuances of creating community focused schemes with a mix of local and national/international tenants
They offer a very forward thinking and collaborative environment, working with individuals who are passionate about the future of Retail and Leisure, and who are dedicated to continually evolving their offering and keeping pace with prevailing trends.
Apply for Leasing Manager - Nationwide Retail Portfolio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly