An outstanding opportunity to act at the lead Fund Manager within an open-ended real estate Fund, with responsibility for delivering the strategy and management of the Fund (including Asset Management, legal structuring, and financial accounting) to maximize investment performance and minimize and manage risk.
The role will give the successful candidate the lead responsibility on a specific portfolio, requiring broad knowledge and expertise.
- Prepare reporting materials and act as main point of contact for investors
- Annually review the Fund Strategy, presenting recommendations to the appropriate investor representation
- Interfacing with investors, boards of directors, investment committees, lenders, nominated advisors, asset managers, valuers, and other relevant regulatory / taxation bodies
- Prepare fund level budget, oversee preparation of bi-annual asset business plans in conjunction with asset managers, monitor and guide fund performance in accordance with business plan
- Manage banking relationships, monitor debt covenants, forecast unfavorable debt implications, proactively manage outcome to minimize impact on fund performance
- Analysis of fund cost, cost control and operational efficiency
- Formulate and communicate letting strategy with asset managers, oversee analysis of letting transactions to ensure they support fund objectives
- Conduct disposal analysis, prepare, and present recommendations to Investment Committees
- Formulate and execute fund strategy considering sector and geographic allocations and the risk/return objectives of the fund
- Experience in acting as Fund Manager or Assistant Fund Manager / Portfolio Manager for a Pan European open-ended real estate Estate
- Ability to devise, articulate and implement fund strategies and communicate in a compelling manner with stakeholders
- Experience and working knowledge of the relevant major European property market(s)
- Previous debt negotiation experience highly advantageous
- Excellent understanding of the interrelationship and responsibilities of the property manager, asset manager, fund manager, finance and investment services disciplines, and the ability to coordinate their contribution in the pursuit of meeting the fund objectives
- Experience in real estate transactions, ideally at both asset and entity level.
- Knowledge of cash flow management and budgeting models, superior analytical skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, in order to establish and maintain a positive and cooperative relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Sound verbal and written communication skills (English & other European language an advantage)
- A genuine team player with the ability to work autonomously when required
Results orientated while being prepared to be held accountable
Please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org for a further chat.
Apply for Fund Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly