Associate Director - Global Research Capital Markets – London – Remote Working - £45,000 - £
Associate Director - Global Research Capital Markets Analyst – London – Remote Working - £45,000 - £60,000 Per Annum
An immediate opportunity has arisen for an associate director to join the Research Capital Markets team in a leading Property consultancy in London where. You will be providing services across all property sectors where you will be monitoring the Global Real Estate markets and providing analytical support as well as leading a team. You will be working closely with the Capital Markets Team globally where clients range from institutional global funds, private / public property companies, investment / private banks, open and closed-ended funds, opportunity funds as well as high net worth individuals.
- Analyse, monitor and evaluate economic and geopolitical trends and events and their corresponding impact on the real estate markets.
- The role is global, covering the Americas, Europe & the Middle East and Asia Pacific.
- Analyse and keep abreast of developments in the various real estate asset classes of offices and business parks, industrial, warehouse and logistics, retail and shopping centres, residential, hotel and lodging and alternatives
- Write quarterly research reports comparing key metrics in the top global gateway cities
- Monitor global data sets relevant for the Capital Markets group clients with an analyst’s assistance
- Present on global trends both internally and to clients
- Provide internal reporting to Senior Management
- Write articles in industry journals and the wider financial press
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Minimum of 5 -10 years+ of relevant experience in conducting financial/economic research
- A flair for creating and writing impactful and incisive reports and presentations
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Tamar @ Invictus on 020 7397 5301 or email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for Associate Director - Global Research Capital Markets – London – Remote Working - £45,000 - £
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly