A highly prestigious Central London Estate are seeking a Commercial Real Estate professional to join their property team in Central London.
As the Estate Manager/Officer you will be responsible for the management and leasing of their commercial and residential portfolio, which holds significant historical value.
The key responsibility will be to ensure their rental income is maximised and maintained with voids and aged debt kept to a minimum.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Lease/tenancy agreements and renewals.
- Arranging for their external valuation consultants to undertake market valuations prior to renewals dates.
- Lease format and production.
- Rent reviews and termination of tenancies.
- Dealing with rent recovery when required.
- Manage re-lettings and tenant applications.
- Check and issue all rent invoices which are generated by their property management system.
- Prepare annual forecasts for all income, utilising Estate sources for the next 5 years, taking into consideration rent reviews and renewals.
- Annually calculate the service charge costs and notify tenants of any changes.
- Manage capital expenditure projects.
- Member of RICS or equivalent experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Landlord & Tenant 1954 Act.
- Proven commercial management and leasing experience.
- Ability to maintain and develop strong tenant relationships with high profile tenants.
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to discuss further, please apply online with your CV in word format.
Apply for Estate Manager/Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly