Development/Senior Development Manager
I am currently working exclusively with a very exciting residential developer based in Central London (Victoria).
The developer is looking to grow the team and add an additional Development/Senior Development Manager to lead on three projects (two in London and one in the home counties).
We are looking for someone with 4-5 years' 'cradle to grave' development experience, the successful candidate will be involved with:
- Assessing feasibility by running financial calculations on new sites
- Liaise with architects to undertake feasibility appraisals
- Attend internal and external meetings in relations to planning matters
- Having/building relationships with local authorities and planning officers
- Negotiate s106 agreements and monitor/complete obligations
- Brief and prepare presentations for internal teams
- Be in charge of appointing new consultants
- Continuously work with consultants teams to optimise the design
- Be in charge of budgetary control including Land and Planning budget
- Create and maintain strong relationships with residents and neighbours
- Build and maintain relationships with private and public sector stakeholders
The developer offers a very competitive salary that is dependant on candidate's experience and additional benefits including flexible working.