MRTPI Land and Planning Manager
I am currently working with a private residential developer looking for a Planning Manager to join the Strategic Land Division. The role will be based at the developer's office in the South East.
- Be working autonomously in conjunction with the Land and Development team to appraise new development opportunities (unconditional, subject to planning etc) for the region.
- Promoting strategic development sites through the planning system
- Reporting directly to the Regional Land Director.
- Coordinate preparation of planning submissions
- Prepare presentation to local authorities
- Produce planning reports for potential development sites
- Client side or consultancy
Education and skills (preferred, not essential):
- BA/BSc (Hons) Planning Studies and/or post grad Diploma in Planning Studies
- Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute
- Previous experience of site appraisal/negotiation/communication skills and knowledge of planning/legal process
The developer offers a salary and benefit package, family health care, pension and a full range of flexible benefits to meet your needs including flexible working
A detailed job description is available for the successful applicant.
Apply for MRTPI Land and Planning Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly