Assistant Project Manager -JN 73035
Assistant Project Manager - National Consultancy - London
Our client is a large national consultancy with a varied property portfolio, looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join the team to assist across all commercial and residential property sectors within London.
£38,000 - £42,000
The successful Assistant will be responsible for a number of duties that include but are not limited to the following; developing and maintaining Project Directories, planning complex projects and liaising with stakeholders, developing project plans and reporting progress, managing the procurement of goods and services, analyse project budgets and forecast cashflows, ensure compliance with appropriate legislation, statutory approvals and manage contractual procedures.
This company has adopted an agile working environment whereby they encourage their employees to make use of their multiple office locations/ working from home. Support through the APC also offered.
- Degree or equivalent in a built environment or construction related subject is desirable
- Project Management Qualification (AMP or RICS desirable)
- Previous experience in a supporting role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and MS Project
- CAD skills
- Knowledge of JCT suite of contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Highly organised
- Strong attention to detail
For further information and to apply for the role please submit a copy of your CV in Word format
Apply for Assistant Project Manager -JN 73035
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly