Communications & Public Relations Manager
Communication and PR Manager
Internationally recognised real estate firm investing in the development of commercial and residential properties
Well established Master Developer with a robust and varied portfolio is currently building out their teams to transform key residential projects into sustainable and vibrant communities and cherished urban hot-spots. This involves engaging with local communities to maximise opportunities and nurture long-lasting relationships.
Main goal of the role will be to ensure that local authorities, school boards and the media are informed, engaged and involved in shaping of the project.
- Develop local strategies establishing communications throughout the project while raising the company's profile to Media and key stakeholders (local authorities, schools & local community).
- Develop, maintain and enhance relationships with local councils, schools, governors and other partners to promote a positive dialogue with our business.
- Line manage a Community Development Lead, who will start alongside first residents moving in to support operational issues occurring along the development of the project.
- Work cross-functionally with Project Managers and Development managers within the business to deliver planning events and other milestones throughout the phases.
- Experience working within the public sphere
- An understanding of communications development, planning and public service delivery
- Experience in Marketing, PR and Stakeholder engagement, ideally within the public sector or development industry
- Copy writing and presentation experience
- Budget and project management
Apply for Communications & Public Relations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly