Senior Asset Manager, Real Estate
A significant fund management player with a highly recognised brand is looking to recruit a Senior Real Estate Asset Manager to be based in London.
The role will give the successful candidate the lead responsibility on more than one successfully performing portfolio, requiring broad knowledge and expertise in property and specifically, asset management.
- Through a proactive, collaborative, team-oriented approach, source, initiate, and drive value add asset management initiatives across the investment portfolio.
- Research, analysis, modelling and due diligence in the purchase and disposal of investments
- Initiate, drive, engage, influence, and collaborate across the asset to protect and enhance the long-term value of the property investment portfolio, with a focus on both financial performance and Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) factors.
- Through a proactive approach and independent thinking, identify, originate, and execute value-add investment opportunities
- Take ownership for identifying and executing value add opportunities and asset management initiatives across the assets.
- Oversee development fundings and forward commitments in the portfolio.
- Maximise income by overseeing property managers on rent reviews.
- Assist in both internal and external fund reporting.
- Assist in client and investor presentations.
- Contribute to the formulation and presentation of the annual fund Strategy.
- Assist in the preparation and calculation of valuations.
- Liaise with and oversee property managers on all property management issues.
- Develop and maintain good contacts with key advisors, clients, landlords and tenants.
- Liaise with the Credit team on individual tenant names
If you are an experienced Real Estate Asset Manager with a drive to actively contribute to adding value to a portfolio, capable of managing a portfolio that would require you to use your own initiative and be involved in a very comprehensive range of tasks that would vary day to day, this role could be for you. Candidates should ideally have an interest in Long Income.
Please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org for a further chat.
Apply for Senior Asset Manager, Real Estate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly