Senior Surveyor/Associate Director - Commercial Property Management - W1
Senior Surveyor/Associate Director - Property Management - W1 - Up to £60,000 with benefits
My client is looking to bring in a Senior Surveyor or Associate Director into their London Property Management team. The role will involve working on a commercial portfolio and is offering up to £60,000 with benefits.
Essential duties will include:
- To manage and take ‘full ownership’ of a given number of properties – the buck stops with the surveyor.
- To carry out property inspections and take note of building defects, tenant alterations, occupiers and what is happening in the local area.
- To draft and present management reports to the client in face to face meetings.
- To report directly to the client – there is no one to hide behind.
- To attend meetings with tenants and consultants.
- Monitor Risk Wise to ensure the properties are compliant with Health & Safety requirements.
- Ensure service charge budgets and reconciliations are delivered in line with MAPP’s guidelines & Client KPI’s.
- To work with facilities managers, building managers, client accountants, purchase ledger and treasury and other central functions.
- To ensure our property management systems are kept up to date at all times.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Experience managing commercial property in a similar client facing role.
- An understanding of the rationale behind asset management opportunities and showing a readiness to engage in negotiations.
- An eagerness to find avenues for new clients and work and become involved in the process.
- The ability to gain trust and respect from colleagues, tenants and contractors.
- MRICS is desirable.
- Understanding of Tramps is desirable
Apply for Senior Surveyor/Associate Director - Commercial Property Management - W1
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly