Head of Commercial Real Estate Lending (PH)
Our client is a fast growing, entrepreneurial investment manager. Their passion is finding and funding great entrepreneurs, helping them grow their businesses in the real economy. They are currently seeking a Head of Commercial Real Estate Lending to join the business who will play a vital role in the planning and delivery of the client’s commercial real estate lending activities.
The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker with a proven origination background and track record in the commercial real estate bridging and/or term lending space. There will be an initial focus on tickets of £2m - £10m but with scope to grow the mandate over time.
The role should appeal to candidates with a background in either credit funds or other types of specialised lending institutions.
Key skills and attributes :
The successful candidate will have a balanced set of technical skills, maturity and commercial acumen as well as enthusiasm to learn and develop by working within a team:
- Strategic thinker with ability to design and implement a strategy.
- Persuasive and charismatic approach.
- Proven experience within lending including structuring and executing deals.
- Detailed understanding of related legal matters and due diligence.
- Strong sense of ownership and task completion / deadline-driven.
- Ability to work independently and within a small team, as required.
- Inquisitive approach and problem-solving mentality.
This is a really good opportunity for a high calibre real estate lender who has established themselves over a number of years. There will be plenty of chance to grow the team and the remit and the inherent and practical support from the wider business will be significant.
Apply for Head of Commercial Real Estate Lending (PH)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly