Senior Property Manager
Goodman Mann Broomhall is seeking a motivated & experienced individual to join its established property management team. The role will involve the management of a portfolio of mainly commercial properties across central London on behalf of our clients.
Salary - £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience.
- Overseeing the maintenance and repairs of each building.
- Ensuring properties are compliant with any necessary Health & Safety regulatory compliance.
- Liaise with the accounts team and tenant to ensure collection of rent.
- Deal with tenant applications for consent to assign, sub-let and alter.
- Undertake regular property inspections.
- Prepare and administer service charge expenditure and budgets.
- Attend meetings with tenants and clients.
- Prepare client reports on the property management service and regular formal reporting to clients.
Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 3-5 years experience working in commercial property management.
- MRICs Qualified or will consider experienced residential block managers.
- Strong people skills and ability to demonstrate customer care.
To apply for this role, please click the ‘apply’ button and attach your C.V below
Apply for Senior Property Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly