Assistant Estate Manager
Assistant Estate Manager – Central London – £32,000pa
My client a market leading property company are looking for a Assistant Estates Manager to join a team based in the West End. You will be responsible for the day to day support of the Estate Manager with high levels of administration support, customer service and operational duties across this high end mixed use estate. This role will require you to work a 5 day week including a weekend day as the Estate is operational 7 days a week.
- Under direction from the Estate Manager, advance good client relations with appropriate occupier representatives and propagate open communication and flow of information on campus issues.
- Act as the first point of contact for occupiers in relation to reporting faults including car parking issues, basic queries pertaining to the estate and basement allocate to the relevant service partners to remedy where appropriate.
- Assist the Estate Manager in procuring quoted costs and other appropriate information to facilitate the production and subsequent management of the campus service charge budget
- Under direction from the Estate Manager, ensure that health & safety, emergency procedures and safe working practices are enforced and conform to current legislation.
- Alongside the Estate Manager, undertake regular physical inspections of completed works and service contracts and of all areas of the premises in their entirety.
- To assist in the planning and delivery of the events programme.
- Build effective relationships with the retail occupiers. Regularly review and monitor the retail operation and compliance.
- Support the Estate Manager with all aspects of routine correspondence and administrative duties and the efficient running of the management office.
- Assist the Estate Manager and ensure that the production of service specifications, contracts and associated documentation properly represent the service requirement of the premises and are presented and executed
- To complete for authorisation, various work permits pertaining to the estate and manage the filing off all expired permit records.
- Assist in the completion of accident forms and upload records and related evidence to the Portal.
- Assist with the tracking and processing of service invoices and the production of management accounts.
- Monitor and manage the helpdesk function for the campus, allocating tasks to service partners where required.
- Manage the office filing systems, archiving where necessary
- Raise purchase orders under guidance of the Estate Manager in accordance with the company procurement policy and issue e-copy orders to service partners.
- Support the Estate Management Team with ad hoc projects as required.
- Take ownership of the company’s vision and values ensuring that they are fully integrated in to all of the buildings services.
- Other duties as directed
- Strong Administration skills & Helpdesk experience
- Health & Safety & Budget Management
- Risk Assessments /Method Statements
- Strong IT Skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong Project skills
- Ability to provide solutions, and innovation
- Accident Investigation
- IOSH Managing Safely qualified
Apply for Assistant Estate Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly