New Homes Sales Administrator ~ Mayfair, London
New Homes Sales Coordinator - Central London
Our client, a highly regarded Mixed Use Developer with an incredibly strong project base throughout the UK is looking to recruit a sales progressor and administrator to help support them due to a continuing increase in workload.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all sales data is correctly obtained, manage the database, issue letters to both purchaser and vendor at point of sale and ensure that sales are chased through to exchange.
In addition, also build a client database and provide an all-round better client service for everyone involved.
- IT literate. Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft packages, such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- You must have property administration experience in sales, ideally new homes admin and this will be looked at advantageously
- Proactive, can do attitude, motivated person who enjoys taking the initiative
- Some sales support experience and knowledge of tracking revenue, raising invoices, submitting expenses
- Time management skills and understanding how to prioritise workload
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, having to deal with people of various levels within the company
- Excellent telephone manner accompanied by strong interpersonal skills to deal with a wide variety of people and clients.
- Experience of working for a developer or House Builder within Sales Administration
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Logical and organised
- Take charge of the new development back office system
- Ensure that residential sales team across the UK are kept informed on sales progress as well as directly with all stakeholders
- Manage master record of all deals agreed to include any third party introducers
- Liaise with billing team to ensure they have correct information for invoices
- Manage the fee schedules, and make allocations where appropriate
- Process reservation fees & forms
- Be responsible for overseeing fee quires and dealing with these in appropriate manner
- Coordinate with clients and solicitors on exchange/completion dates and net sales figures.
This is an incredibly exciting position, if you are looking to join a market leader, a company that are expanding rapidly and feel you meet the requirements above then please get in contact.
Basic: £32,000 to £35,000 with various other benefits
Please contact Grant Kaveney at GKR London Property Recruitment on 0207 048 3304 or via email: email@example.com
GKR London – Specialist London Property Recruitment agency
Apply for New Homes Sales Administrator ~ Mayfair, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly