Property Manager - Commercial
3 days left
- Full Time
A privately owned property company is currently seeking a Commercial Property Manager to joined their team based in South West London.
You will be responsible for working with the Head of Property Management and the Asset Management team, focusing on the day-to-day management of their London portfolio. Typical assets include offices, retail and mixed use properties.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure day-to-day management of their commercial portfolio is conducted in a professional manner.
- Management of service charges and budgets.
- Project management of refurbishment and maintenance projects.
- Management of hard and soft contractors.
- Ensure Health and Safety is compliant.
- Conduct property inspections and build strong relationships with tenants.
- Deal with insurance claims.
- Manage building managers/facility managers and any additional on-site reports.
- Deliver a high class customer service experience and identify place making opportunities.
Key Property Management requirements include:
- Proven commercial property management experience (office, retail and mixed use experience is advantageous).
- Experience maintaining and developing good tenant relationships.
- Member of RICS is preferred but not essential.
- Degree qualified in real estate or equivalent.
They are offering a salary of £50,000 - £60,000 per annum.
Their office is based in South West London.
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to discuss further, please apply online with your CV in word format.
Apply for Property Manager - Commercial
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly