Clientside Commercial Property Manager
Privately owned, Opportunistic Property Company are looking for a bright and credible Commercial Property Manager who can demonstrate a huge passion for property and the built world. They have a mixed use sector in London and the South, and focus on producing design led buildings that fit their locations. They do a lot of development and refurbishment, and have an inhouse construction and planning team.
They now need an in-house Property Manager to take responsibility for their mixed use portfolio, mainly focusing on Commercial buildings but with some Residential as well.
The role involves the following:
- Responsible for managing and producing annual service charge budgets across the portfolio - including overseeing all external accountants
- Responsible for overseeing external managing agents where applicable
- Responsible for overseeing dilapidations where applicable.
- Responsible for overseeing the Business Rates management & mitigation.
- Responsible for issuing and arranging suitable buildings insurance across the portfolio with our insurance brokers.
- Responsible for the management of all utilities contracts when units become vacant.
- Carrying out property inspections and all required maintenance issues
- Oversight, management and monitoring of external agents including arranging appointments and reappointments as required.
- Ensuring the integration of the commercial portfolio with the rest of the business and providing professional advice to all teams regarding commercial property and estate management matters.
- Overseeing and building good relationships with tenants, staff, agents and advisors.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
They offer a great opportunity to carry out a very varied role in a fast paced environment, and join a growing team.