Planner – Residential Development – Suffolk
About the Client:
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Planner to join one of the leading national Residential Developers and be part of a relatively new and fast growing regional Land & Planning team.
Due to the Group’s continued growth, they are recruiting for a Planner with experience in residential development to join their vibrant Land & Planning team and play a key role in building the regional development pipeline.
The organisation offers excellent career progression and development opportunities and various incentive plans.
The group’s mission is to build on its continued success, investing in residential development opportunities that allow the local communities throughout the country to thrive.
They are a financially strong, well-positioned and reputable business.
About the role:
Planner will play a key role in driving the ongoing growth of the region, taking on the following responsibilities:
- Manage planning submissions and instruct and guide on the preparation of planning applications.
- Manage projects from sketch pre-applications right up to planning approval, clearing s106 and conditions.
- Ensure that development sites are brought forward through the planning system and result in consent.
- Offer advice on potential acquisitions and research any regional factors that may affect completion. Assess and report on planning constraints and opportunities.
- Monitor development plans progress, manage planning appeals, identify consultants and ensure policies and procedures are adhered to.
- RTPI qualification
- Experience working either for a residential developer, local authority (including RP) or a multi-disciplinary consultancy and a full understanding of the Land and Planning process.
- Engaging and self-motivated team player who is able to work under their own initiatives, often working to tight deadlines to achieve results.
- Able to manage planning applications from first sketch up to planning committee decision and with a feel for viable good quality design, using analytical skills to achieve the best possible solutions.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please contact me in confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org