Senior / Principal Recruitment Consultants - Bristol
Are you an ambitious, driven individual who is looking to join a small and dynamic team, where you will have the opportunity to add real value to a company that is actively investing in their next phase of growth?
We're looking for experienced 360° consultants to help drive forward our growth plan and be an integral part of our journey. As a business, we have a tailored and mature recruitment environment, with a highly respected knowledge-based approach to the recruitment process. We have a very supportive leadership team with a huge amount of experience, who can offer structured and targeted industry training.
Why Beach Baker?
* The leading recruitment firm in the South-West for many of the sectors we cover.
* Established for over 13 years, with a wealth of experience, contacts, testimonials and agreements with clients in the FTSE 250 & S&P 500, to independent small local firms.
* A meritocratic work culture built on transparency and accountability.
* Core values including teamwork, integrity, performance, wellbeing and sustainability.
* Be part of a real community in a truly supportive environment.
* In a larger recruitment firm, you are typically a 'small cog' - at Beach Baker you will immediately be an integral part of the team with a direct line of contact to senior members of the team (flat management structure).
* We offer an inclusive and positive work culture, where your hard work is continually recognised and rewarded.
* Members of APSCo and committed to excellence in the professional recruitment industry.
To be a successful Recruitment Consultant at Beach Baker you will need:
* Experience working as a 360° Recruitment Consultant.
* Proven background in revenue generation/achieving sales targets.
* Be natural and confident at communicating with clients with a pro-active attitude.
* Have an entrepreneurial mindset.
Benefits of working as a Recruitment consultant at Beach Baker?
* Joining a reputable firm, with a proven record of accomplishment.
* Access to an established client/candidate database, including large multinational firms and SMEs.
* Uncapped commission with no threshold (earning commission as soon as you start billing).
* Modern work culture with autonomy, guidance and training (improving your work-life balance).
* Clear and structured career progression path within the business.
* Regular individual and team reward incentive schemes for high performers.
* Supportive platform for team wellbeing including free access to onsite gym, yoga and fitness training sessions.
* Private life insurance and enhanced private pension after qualifying period.
* Christmas and summer parties.
* Excellent annual leave and roll over scheme.
* Your birthday off as an extra day of leave.
* Closed between Christmas and New Year.
* Flexible and home-working options.
* Laptop, iPhone and accessories.
* Commission paid monthly.
* Additional benefits following performance and length of service.
If you're interested in finding out more please contact Rupert Stuart-Baker for an informal and confidential chat on 0117 313 0391, or mobile 07557 978873 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beach Baker are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.