Workplace & Facilities Manager (London) (SD)
Our client is a global retail brand but also so much more. The business is looking for an experienced Office Facilities Manager and Workplace Lead to help deliver a head office environment fitting for the iconic brand they are.
As Workplace & Facilities Manager you will be responsible for the delivering a great employee experience in the London office for 300 staff. This role will see you take control of front of house as well as all day to day facilities needs managing internal and external providers to create a leading office environment and experience for staff and visitors.
- Proactively manage all hard and soft services, contractors and budgets
- Manage all PPM, maintenance, waste, cleaning and H&S
- Deliver seamless office moves, refurbishments and changes
- Creating and maintaining an office environment promoting well being and culture
- Develop best practice standards, procedures and expectations
- Lead on office workplace solutions that maximise potential
To be considered you will be an experienced Facilities Manager will at least 3 years in a similar role managing an office environment, workplace and FM. Above all you will be adaptable and proactive and used to working in a fast-paced environment. Experience of delivering first-class office projects that enhance well being and culture would be a distinct advantage as would qualifications such as IWFM.