Development Engineer, Residential Developer, North West
My client is a growing Housebuilder who deliver a high-quality homes on a large-scale across the North West. They have a secure development pipeline and are renowned for their tenacity and ambition.
As Development Engineer you will work with the development team to assist and offer advice on site issues, land viabilities, technical factors and contract queries. You will liaise with consultants, contractors, local authorities, planning officers and engineers, and will provide regular progress reports for the Technical Director.
Management of ground work/demolition contractors to the agreed program.
Design and information management
- Managing of External teams to keep programs and information consistency.
- Management of Engineering designs for new the developments. Directing Architectural layouts due to constraints.
- Act as point of contact for all departments within the team and external consultants on matters relating to roads and sewers
- Negotiation with local authority officers pre-planning application section 106, during consultation stages, and post planning to discharge conditions imposed.
- Knowledge of road design to local authority specification along with sewers for adoption design.
- Understanding of all building construction methods
- Knowledge of building regulations when dealing with traditional house types
The ideal candidate will be from an engineering background and will have experience of working with a residential developer. They will have solid technical knowledge, good communication skills and the ability to work to deadlines
To apply to for this role please forward your CV to email@example.com