Our client acquires social and affordable housing aspects of South East based developments. Their current portfolio is made up of circa 4,000 units with plans to double their construction pipeline. Our client’s ambitious plans include growing this figure substantially over the coming years approaching 30,000 units. They are seeking a proven and ambitious Contracts Manager to help them to implement systems to manage this portfolio moving forward.
The successful candidate will be involved in the implementation and management of contracts with managing agents within the London/South East portfolio.
Key duties include:
- The mobilisation and management of contracts of services to residents ensuring accountability and high standards
- Proactively managing relationships with service providers ensuring excellent working affiliations
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are effective and up to date and being adhered to by service providers.
- Identifying opportunities to work with providers outside of the current and facilitating discussions
- Reporting to senior stakeholders, investors, board and Exec members internally to the business on the performance of providers
Our client is looking for;
- A good working knowledge of the affordable housing sector and the procurement of services
- Experience of having managed large and complicated contracts
- Experience of outsourcing services preferably within the residential sector
- Somebody with the gravitas and confidence to proactively manage professional working relationships
Should you wish to learn more about this opportunity please do not hesitate to get in touch
T: 0207 318 5856