Head of Town Planning, London
About the Client
A well established investor and asset manager who own a diverse commercial and residential property portfolio across the UK. The
About the role:
- To manage and wide range of planning and development matters across a range of assets classes
- To identify and submit and negotiate planning applications / s.106’s using external advisors
- To utilise a network of external consultants to provide planning reports as necessary.
- Appraise project feasibility and design
- Assist Asset and Investment teams on new acquisitions and asset management plans across all assets
- To manage and progress multiple projects across the UK typically
- Working with, and providing planning feedback and advice to, our AM’s.
What is needed:
- A sound knowledge of the UK planning system, with experience across as many sectors and Local Authorities as possible
- The willingness and ability to work autonomously on both a strategic level and granular detail.
- Around 10-15 years' planning and development experience
- RTPI or MRICS