Asset Manager, Property Company, Reading
A private commercial property company with a £2bn portfolio of commercial properties across the UK. They employ 130 people across development, project management, investment and asset management.
- The role is to manage all elements of asset management across a portfolio of office and industrial property.
- To ensure all asset management (in house) is undertaken efficiently to maximise income and value
- Rent reviews, lease renewals, leasing, refurbishments, development, acquisitions and disposals
- To manage all external professionals and agents
- To assist in new investment transactions
- Leasing and redevelopment / repositioning work
- Board reporting
- Asset business planning
MRICS with experience in a similar role with commercial property experience