A highly established real estate investor and developer is currently looking for a Development Manager to join their growing development team, based in Central London.
They have a focus on the industrial and logistics market but also cover strategic land and mixed use developments across the UK. Working closely with the Head of Development you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with land assembly and taking a lead position in planning submissions and approval process.
- Supporting the investment team with development appraisals and lead the technical due diligence of new acquisitions.
- Managing the development process and take ownership of the development phase budget.
- Engaging and managing external consultants.
- Ensuring their is strong stakeholder engagement.
- Working with the asset management team to assist in the handover, leasing or sale process.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to gain fantastic full rounded development experience and develop your career within a growing and forward thinking business.
Key Development Manager requirements:
- Degree qualified.
- Member of RICS is preferred.
- Current commercial development experience in either a consultancy or client side role.
- Full development life-cycle experience is preferred or the ability to learn the full life-cycle quickly.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as a team.
Salary from £60,000 - £75,000 plus benefits and bonus.
Office is based in Central London.
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to discuss further, please apply online with your CV in word format.