Estates Surveyor (JN -042021-73199)
A Central London property company are seeking to expand their Asset Management team at Estates Surveyor level, due to growth within their estate.
As a company they aim to enhance and add value through redevelopment and restoration of their estate.
You will be responsible for working with the Senior Asset Manager and Head of Property on the day-to-day management of their portfolio. Their portfolio consists of restaurants, bars, clubs, hotels, retail and offices.
Key Estates Surveyor responsibilities include:
- Attend monthly rent review and lease renewals meetings with their external team and advise on strategy.
- Assist their in-house Property Manager with the preparation of service charge budgets and liaising with tenants.
- Assist the Senior Asset Manager with lettings.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the development team.
- Manage rates mitigation across the portfolio and oversee external agents.
- Work with external building surveyors to maintain PPM schedules, to ensure the properties are always kept to a high level of repair.
- Manage licensing agents to ensure licenses are maintained across the estate.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking company that offers long-term career progression and future development.
Key Estates Surveyor requirements:
- Degree qualified.
- Member of RICS is preferred.
- A good knowledge of the Central London assets is preferred.
- Experience working as a Commercial Property Management Surveyor, Estate/Asset Manager would be advantageous.
Salary will range from £35,000 - £50,000 plus benefits and bonus.
Office based in Central London.
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to discuss further please apply online with your CV in word format.