Investment Analyst - German Speaker
Investment Analyst sought by very well capitalised Real Estate Private Equity firm, to focus mainly on German markets, but with input into UK and France transactions as well. It's to work for an American backed business with a strong appetite for growth in Europe, and a good track record in the region already.
The role is based in London, working closely alongside the Head of Germany across the full deal life cycle - origination, due diligence underwriting, preparing and presenting to the Investment Committee, etc. They offer fast tracked promotion prospects, and the chance to work with and learn from very well regarded Principals.
- Fluency in German
- Excellent academics from a top University
- Advanced Excel modelling skills (which will be tested at interview)
- 1 - 2 years experience in a Real Estate role, ideally with a PE or Investment Management company
- Willingness to work long hours when the role demands it, as part of a very focused and collaborative team
- Willingness to travel to European locations