Beach Baker are delighted to be acting for a highly successful regional firm of rural chartered surveyors with offices located in the West Country.
The ideal candidate will already be an established Rural Surveyor in the local region, perhaps working for a competing firm, however candidates with a desire to relocate to the region with suitable rural experience will be strongly considered.
- Rural landlord and tenant advice.
- General rural professional work.
- Identifying opportunities for business development with a loyal client base.
- Building successful relationships with clients, which include Investors, farmers, landowners, family trusts, private clients, and public sector institutions.
Skills /Qualifications Required:
- Proven RICS Red Book rural valuation experience essential.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational & time management skills.
- Commercially minded, astute and market aware.