Director of Construction - Industrial Projects
Construction Project Director - Industrial/Warehouse projects
A leading UK and European logistics real estate development and asset management company with an exceptional portfolio across the UK & Europe are currently looking to appoint a senior-level Construction Project Director to lead and manage their multimillion-pound developments across their new build portfolio. This developer offers dedicated logistics expertise and delivers prime retail real estate to leading international retailers.
Due to an expansion in an already profitable pipeline of developments; with an average size of 10,000sqm to 180,000sqm and construction cost of £70 million - £100+ million, Our client requires a technically focused individual ideally from an Engineering background that has developed their career in strategic delivery of industrial scheme. This person needs to be a senior individual that can appoint and coordinate technical teams, submit building permits, handle due diligence for the acquisition of land and who has had previous experience working with authorities and managing the tender and project delivery process across large logistic, distribution or new build retail schemes.
£80,000 - £120,000 + flexible benefits package + Bonus
- MRICS/MAPM preferable with a degree in Engineering, Project, or Cost Management.
- Proven track record in delivering the full life-cycle of Logistic, Distribution or large-scale Retail build projects.
- Ability to lead a large-scale development overseeing the consultant and contractor teams and reporting into board level.
- Experience in engineering and cost / budget management would be beneficial.
- Commercially astute, dynamic, personable and confident with the ability to take initiative and work with autonomy.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior level individual to join an industry leader at an exciting expansion period in their history.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV in Word format.