Head of Hard FM and Building Surveying (MC)
PSD are currently working with a leading high rise multisite accommodation provider with a national portfolio.
As a result of continue growth and expansion they require a Head of Building Services / Hard FM.
To develop and implement a robust building services / Hard FM strategy
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing a building services and management strategy
- overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers - (eg, HVAC, lifts, fire and life safety systems, access controls)
- Leading and supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including support office and site maintenance teams
- ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and sustainability
- overseeing building projects, renovations, upgrades or refurbishments with regard to Hard services.
Experience & Skills:
- Proven track record of delivery in building and facilities management in either a student, residential or hospitality (or similar) multisite environment, across a large geographic area.
- Extensive experience of managing multi-million pound new engineering/refurbishments projects
- Have extensive knowledge in managing estate maintenance service contracts.
- Focused on providing excellent customer service
- Highly organised, self-motivated and able to deliver in a high-pressure environment
- Demonstrable experience of devising and delivering building maintenance strategies.
- Good IT skills with proficiency is Microsoft tools and building management systems
- Good leadership skills with experience of managing and developing a team.
To succeed in this challenging role, you will possess a relevant property qualification and have experience of managing a large varied workload.
Commercially aware, you will be confident dealing with a wide range of people, possess excellent communication skills, a cool head and have the ability to manage multiple projects.
To discuss, please contact Martin Cragg on 020 7970 9635 or email@example.com