The successful candidate will be educated to degree level in a property related subject and hold a professional qualification, although working towards this could be considered. A background from either Consultancy or Client side will be considered but it will be essential that you have worked within the Residential Sector.
The responsibilities are varied and the expectation will be to assist and support with the following reporting into a more senior Development Manager;
- Managing a large design team including masterplanners, architects, engineers, planners and other specialists
- Managing a supporting team including project managers, quantity surveyors, contract managers, solicitors, BIM managers and the principal designer
- Scoping and commissioning specialist surveys and reports in support of the development
- Considering decanting requirements and phasing strategies to optimise delivery
- Development of the planning strategy, submission of planning applications and EIA
- Review and challenge of design proposals based on cost, quality and suitability for purpose
- Reviewing and managing workstreams, reports and programmes
- Reporting on project progress to Directors and Council members
- Carrying out and monitoring of complex multi-phase viability appraisals
- Procurement of consultants, management of outputs, purchase orders, drawdownschedules and invoices
If you feel that you have the right type of demonstrable work experience please apply.