VP Level Asset Manager - European Residential Portfolio
Experienced VP level Asset Manager required to oversee the operations and value creation across a growing UK and European portfolio, in line with investment goals and objectives. It’s a newly created role within an internationally well established firm who are now targeting ambitious European growth. You’ll be responsible for growing a team of Asset Managers, whilst working closely with the Investment Management and Development functions to drive portfolio returns and maximize investment.
Responsibilities include putting structure and controls around the management of the portfolio, especially in relation to strategic asset management; and overseeing financial performance of the portfolio at asset level, by executing asset business plans efficiently and effectively. You’ll also be involved in working with the Investment VP to underwrite new opportunities.
- 10 years experience + Real Estate professional with expertise in strategic asset management as well as operations
- Strong financial acumen and an investment mindset brought to asset management decisions
- High level understanding of development and construction and how asset management initiatives and operational decisions feed in to this
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with a collaborative team
- Experience in Student Accommodation, especially PBSA, is highly desirable – otherwise other operational residential alternatives such as BTR, or Hotels
- European experience is highly desirable
They offer the chance to work with top tier professionals, within an ambitious and entrepreneurial business who have an exceptional track record to date.